Thinking about adding an addition to your home, a place where you can relax and enjoy time with friends and family? Does it entail the the ambiance of elegant lighting and possibly a fireplace? Does it involve exquisite colors, plant life, and possible the sounds of running water? Did you know that a home addition outdoors can be not only more affordable, but more more enjoyable than an indoor home addition.
Platinum Ponds & Landscaping seeks to understand our clients vision by listening to our clients and really getting to know their personal sense of style. We ask questions such as:
1) How many people will be using the space?
2) Are there going to be young children using the space?
3) What is your comfort level with maintenance?
4) What time of day will you most likely be using the space?
5) Have you considered landscape lighting or outdoor audio?
6) What are your thoughts about a Water Feature or the sound of running water?
7) What is a budget range that you feel comfortable investing in your outdoor living space?
8) Do you have a preference on color patterns or paver laying patterns?
9) Do you have a current irrigation system for plants, trees, sod?
We will continue to ask more and more questions to build upon these examples of question about your lifestyle, instead of bore you with technical information and industry specific terms that may confuse you.
Platinum Ponds & Landscaping offers 3-D Landscape Renderings that offers over 5500 plant and tree options as well as specific paver options and colors from the leading manufactures. These designs are done in-house and show vivid and specific detail so you can truly see what your project will look like before construction takes place. We would love an opportunity to sit down with you and discuss your dream Outdoor Living Space. Contact Platinum Ponds & Landscaping today to schedule your consultation or visit miponds.com to learn more about us and read our reviews.